Saturday, November 17, 2012

SEMA...The Pacifica...Love it

I just loooove this kustom truck, it has been chopped, dropped, smoothed, debadged and given that asymmetrical thing with the grill over to the left and two different size headlight doors. The window shapes have been altered along with the bed side notched.  The bumpers are one off on both ends and both plates are on the drivers side.  It has a beautifully paneled bed and Winfield draped it in candy blue over silver with a fade in the middle. I wish I had better pics of the interior cuz that a cool place to be with a deep dish Olds steering from like 1961 or so and blue and white tuck and roll.  Baby moons, skinny whites with Radir knock offs complete this thing and it's even got a name...Pacifica!   I don't know if it's an old custom restored or a newly made piece but it sure has gave me inspiration for my van. Thanks Gene for an awesome Kustom









No comments:

Post a Comment