Saturday, April 3, 2010

Update for SATURDAY, Dougs Sporty

Today I went out and cut up Dougs cam cover. I just like the way they look that way and anytime I can cut something off I'm all for it. Also made a bracket to hang the master cylinder in it's new location.

BEFORE
AFTER

Nice huh?














Looks much better now.  Slim is supposed to be here tomorrow again and we should just about finish up all the major fabrication work on this deal.  We have a target now, we want to get it running and riding well enough to trailer it out to Hippykiller on the 17th of this month.  I think that's pretty do-able at this point.  Won't be finished but he'll be able to run it this summer in bare metal and shake it down real good before we blow it apart for paint ,powder and chrome.  Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment