Saturday, July 7, 2012

Born Free IV....TANKS A LOT!

I Like to think that I'm getting pretty good at this painting thing. I've been doing it for quite a few years now and when I'm actually doing it I feel competent enough that I might actually make a little side money when I retire.  
Then I come to this show and have a gander at all the big boys doing their thing and I realize I have a long way to go.  Some of what I see I think I might actually accomplish, then some I can't even imagine how the fuck they laid it out. I would love to spend a month at Sonny Boys studio and just watch what he's doing. 
So here are the ones I spotted that I found to be exceptional, as usual these are big pics so you can really open them up.
ENJOY.....
laterdaze!








































1 comment:

  1. !!!!!! Eye fatigue set in after twenty minutes, some look so deep you want to stick your arm in, cheers mate, brilliant opportunity.

    ReplyDelete