Monday, July 25, 2011

Doug wants floorboards, what a pain in the ass, the shifter side...DONE!!!

Went to the aircraft surplus and found a real nice adjustable link with super bitchen rod ends.

Found out my shift ar m wasn't long enough so had to add an extension. This is temporary, after I'm sure everything works proper like, I'll weld a permanent extension and drill a new hole to move the pedal up and away from the ground. It shifts now and I think I'm there but the proof will be riding it and making sure before I make it all final. I wouldn't do this again for less than 1000 bucks, this has been a bitch!

There ya go, the linkage will be out of view for the most part, had to manicure the shifter arm some and will have to do it some more to make it esthetically pleasing, maybe a make a new one altogether to match the other side, wasn't sure I would have room for a round bar lever when I started.

My God damn buddy Max, keeping an eye on me at the pc...


Oh yeah....and a redhead

No comments:

Post a Comment