Sunday, December 11, 2011

The TURBO KZ is DONE!!!

Well here she is fella's, off the rack finally and ready for the final tune.  Took her for a spin tonight but either the carb is lean or I have a fuel supply issue so I couldn't get her up on boost. Still needs a new paintjob and some minor cosmetic odds and ends but it's DONE! Now I can get going on the loooong bike I've been thinking of for a loooong time. But first a quicky on a Yammy 400 for my Son Ian so he has something to ride when I come see him in Fresno.







1 comment:

  1. estimated 9 million out LGBT people in the US alone. That estimate reflects only a slightly less thคาสิโนออนไลน์an 4% of the entire population, yet we hear that more than 9% of the population is actually gay. Our community is still struggling for equal rights, to marry legally, to be out without discrimination and all the other legal rights afforded to straight people.

    ReplyDelete