Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!

I actually got quite a lot done yesterday.  My Buddy Harry http://www.atp-hd.com/ , owner/operator at American Turbo Power put me to work yesterday and We pulled out a 96 incher and put in this 155 all billet monster.....
 It's going to Daytona with one of Harry's ATP turbo kits with the hope of making in excess of 320 horse power.  This is a hollow mock up motor and as you can see it's going to require some pretty extensive frame mods to put it in Harry's bagger. The motor we took out ONLY makes 220 HP and he only got in the top 10 in the Dyno shoot out. He wants to make it to the top 3 this year. We got it put in the frame without the rear rocker box, the frame is going to require about an inch of clearance added above the rear cylinder. I'll have pics of that when it's done.  I then pulled the front Jug off on a 09 bagger before I quit around 2:00.  Then I went over to the Dougsters shop. 


 Last week Harry had this contraption in his shop, Blown 426 Hemi  trike that needed the heads done. You should heard this thing cackle!
At Doug's I finally got around to getting These tins in primer for Slim (http://slimsfab.blogspot.com/) or( http://instagram.com/slimsfab) They're going on a Honda chopper he did some work on. They're going black base with cherry red over over white pearl panels with fish scales and a couple other tricks,all HOK. I'll update as it goes along.  I felt like that was a pretty damn productive day for my lazy ass. Now if I can just get my own shop cleaned up I might get a little work done on my own shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment