Thursday, September 13, 2012

BIKES I LIKE FROM AROUND THE WEB


I haven't been posting much lately primarily because not only am I broke; but it's been so fucking hot here in SoCal that I just wanna stay inside in the air. I did actually get my van up on stands in my driveway but that took me three damn days.  With my stupid back the way it is, it takes me a long time to get anything done. Some times I get so depressed from not being able to get tings done the way I used to that I don't even want to get out of bed.
Where are those damn youngsters that are supposed to be so interested in what I'm doing I can't keep them away?  That's how I learned this shit to begin with, hanging shop and bugging him till he let me help. I could use a helper like that right about now.
I live in a are with all kinds of kids on the street and I know they know what I'm doing back here but not a single one has shown any interest. What the hell has happened to our kids?
Anywho...here's a few pics from my extensive stolen picture collection of bikes I like. I'll try to pot some more things of interest in the near future. Don't give up on me, I have a lot of projects coming up as soon as I can get myself out of this funk and get a few bucks in my pocket.






























2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're in a bit of a funk mate, I hope it all comes together for you, press gang one of those youngsters into service, it'll be good for him, cheers man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet but another obstacle to overcome. I was just feeling especially sorry for myself yesterday, we all go through it from time to time. It will all come out in the wash, thanks for checking in.

    ReplyDelete