Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fathers Day @ Century Motorcycle....slideshow

Sure does seem like this summer is off to a roaring start.  Every event I have attended thus far has exceded my expectations in attendance, quality and plain good fun.  Bikes are getting more sophisticated and better engineered and I think the same could be said of the management of the events as well.  Fathers Day at Century Motorcycles was no exception.  This was my first time going to this show but everyone I spoke to told me it was the biggest turnout they had ever seen.  I'm going to say there were a good 200 bikes lining the streets and parking lots in and around this famous old shop. Took a bunch of pics as usual, some bikes you've already seen others not, check it out, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Where did ya guys go? Thought we were going back for another beer?

    Chris Blue Collar Moto

    ReplyDelete