Sunday, March 28, 2010

Big Progress, Doug's bike runs!

Okay, so here's the deal.  Slim, Doug and I were out in the shop all day yesterday working on shit.  I should say, primarily Slim was working on shit.  He cut the tunnel out of the tank he already made so we could drop it down on the back bone another inch and a half. before that we made pipes with an X in the middle, they came out bloody amazing, at least those were my idea, Slims work...but I helped. Befroe that we made some modifications to the battery box and he made all my ugly ass welds look beautiful.  Prettyu handy to have around that Slim!  Oh yeah Doug was there with his camera, he took about 200 pics and whole bunch of video. So I didn't worry about taking any pics at all, my camera stayed in the house.  He took nice video of Slim cutting out the tanks tunnel and even got him to explain what he was doing.  Same thing when he put it back in...Now that's no small job, it would take me a week and it would be ugly and need a LOTof sealer.  Slim did it in like...an hour and a half. So Doug took all these pics and video and at the end of the day after Slim split we went in to my PC so we could upload all the pics.
    We didn't have a cable for his camera so we used a card reader.  Now here's the funny part, some how, mystereously after we uploaded the pics, Doug selected the ones to keep, clicked save and......wait for it.......it erased all but 5 pictures and made 4 copies of every other picture on the card, LOLOL, NOT!!!
SO, here's a couple teaser shots of yesterdays antics until I get out there and take some more pictures today.
So here it is, the last picture of the day, for some reason stayed on the card.  Tank repositioned, bad ass pipes, even put in a brand new Crane Hi-4 ignition set-up to get her running, motor sounded great. This is going to be one mean motor scooter. Click on the photo, it's huge.


This is a tank Slim brought with him to show us, going to the swap meet today...BE THERE!!!



Here's acouple other tanks he made from scratch, that skinny one is Awesomly Krazy Beeeeautiful, some would say SICK, but not I.....

Another pic of that Kraxy skinny tank, with me and all my bitchen baldness.


Another shot of the skinny tank, oh yeah, it has a BSA filler, how fuck'n cool is that?
So that's it for now, I'll take some more pics later today and post em up.  Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment