Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's been a tough year over here at the Hogan house. Between my back problems and Nancy being unable to work because of her Lupis/Fibro we have barely kept our heads above water.
There have been good things as well, I finally got a Dr that I believe is really going to be able to help me and my Wife qualified for Social Security Disablity. It's nowhere near the kind of dough we were used too but at least we can be fairly certain it will always be there.
    My Son Ian and his wife Dystiny are expecting to deliver us another grandchild in February, a little girl this time, adding to our already beautiful clan of three others, My Daughters    Cambria 18 months, Michael (Bubba) 6 and Ellesia, 10. They are the biggest joy in our lives and the reason will eventually be moving to Fresno to be near to them.
   I haven't been productive much this year because of the above problems but I'm going to make some progress in 2013. I will have Doug's bike done before HippyKiller in April come hell or high water and I plan to make some progress on my long bike with Slim soon.  I also am going to need a rider besides my Yammabagger so I will be rolling my 400 up on the rack and hacking on that so I have something cool to ride with the fellas, a riding work in progress.
    Soon I will know what's going on with my employment situation, that can't take much longer. I also wouldn't be surprized if we move up north to the Fresno area sooner then later. Gonna be looking for motorhead biker types up there to hook up with....Let me know who you are if you follow this blog!
     So, 2013 should be a year of big changes around here and all for the better. All the struggles of the past couple years are behind us and everything is coming up roses for me and my Gal.   
     So We'll drink a cup of kindness yet for days of auld lang syne.....

No comments:

Post a Comment